2015 National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors - North Carolina Advisor of the Year!
For over three decades, Ron Davidson has assisted clients with their personal and business financial and insurance needs by guiding them in the development of personalized goals and strategies.
His professional knowledge and experience as a financial advisor is built on a strong foundation of education and military service. After completing high school and serving in the Army, Ron attended Guilford College in Greensboro, NC where he earned his BAS in Business Management.
Currently, Ron is a member of the Million Dollar Roundtable, and as a member of the Roundtable must adhere to a strict code of ethics, must focus on providing excellent client service and must continue to grow professionally through continuing education. MDRT membership is recognized internationally as the standard of excellence in the life insurance and financial services business.
In addition to being active in professional and community organizations, Ron spends much of his time sharing his knowledge as a speaker and workshop presenter for local universities, associations, and churches, as well as through publications.
Ron is registered to offer securities in the following states: Arizona, California, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
As an LPL investment advisor representataive, Ron offers fee-based financial planning, investments, and insurance, as an advisory representative of LPL Financial and is licensed to offer advisory services to residents of North Carolina.
Ron is licensed to offer insurance products in the following states: California, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, and South Carolina.
- Million Dollar Round Table – Life Member
- North Carolina Department of Insurance Life and Health Agents Advisory Committee - Past Member
- Greensboro Society of Financial Services Professionals
- Greensboro Estate Planning Council
- North Carolina Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors – Past President
- 2006 Leadership in Life Institute (LILI) graduate
- National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisers - Past Vice President's Leadership Award Recipient
Community and Civic Involvement
- North Carolina A&T State University - Board of Visitors (2017)
- North Carolina A&T State University's Aggie Club
- North Carolina Black Repertory Company - Marvtastic Society (2017)
- Mount Zion Baptist Church– Nominating Committee Board Member
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity
- The Greensboro Men's Club
- North Carolina A&T State University College of Arts & Sciences Advisory Board - Past Board Member
- Guilford College Alumni Association – Past Board Member
- Guilford County Insurance Advisory Committee – Past Board Member
- St Johns Masonic Lodge #12
- Appalachian State University - Yosef Club Member
- Greensboro Consistory No. 106
- Appalachian State University- Parent Association Board Member
- Foster Friends of North Carolina - Past Board Member
- Jaycees - Former Member
- Rotary Club - Former Member